By using this web site and its related services, we believe that you have fully read, understood and are agreeable to the terms and conditions of use. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions of use outlined below, please do not use this web site or any of our service.
- All the design, text, graphics, software compilations, underlying source code, software and other material on this website are the copyright of Nigel Kays (Private) Limited t/a ZimProc and our affiliates, or our content and technology providers. All rights reserved.
- Members are permitted to copy specifically the downloadable material for their personal use as private members only. Members are not permitted to republish, resell or re-distribute further by any means whether directly or indirectly any part of the data either on another website, or in any other medium, print, electronic or otherwise, or as part of any commercial service without the prior written permission of ZimProc.
- Registration to the ZimProc website is provided by means of a username and password. The member’s email address is used as the username. Registered members may view, download and purchase any of our active value added services and access information from the website for the duration of their membership.
- Membership is free, and the site does not limit an individual or company to one email address. Each company can register multiple representatives, and likewise, each individual user can register multiple email addresses, should they deem this to their advantage or convenience.
- The content on the ZimProc website is intended for the personal and professional use of the registered members. It may not be reproduced for specific purposes of resale.
- Members are specifically prohibited from posting anything offensive, menacing or abusive or sending messages deliberately causing annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person or any unlawful or improper purpose or in any manner that may jeopardize the security of the service or so as to interfere with the proper operation of the service.
- ZimProc reserves the right to:
- Alter arrangements for access to the service
- Cease the offering of the service upon notice
- Terminate this agreement and the service to the member if the customer breaches this agreement or provides false or misleading information in regard to this agreement.
Alterations / Amendments
- At ZimProc, we are continually building the site to improve on existing services on the basis of our desired work-flow and data management efficiency and also on the basis of our member’s feedback.
- Furthermore, the site is still a work-in-progress and building of the ‘Upcoming Services’ as described in the Services Menu, is underway.
- As such, we reserve the right, at our discretion, to make changes to any part of the Site. We will ensure that any changes do not decrease the functionality of those services we are currently offering.
- ZimProc reserves the right to alter or amend these terms and conditions at any time with appropriate notice and justification, and it is the responsibility of members to ensure that they are aware of the terms and conditions at all times.
Value Added Services Policy
- For all our basic services, we have tiled specific Value-Added Services which we sell to our Members. We have made every effort to make the acquisition and delivery of these services as simple and effortless to our members.
- We shall only activate for selection services that we have created the capacity to deliver immediately and efficiently.
- All services that have fixed prices are deemed ordered and are invoiced upon selection and payment. Once the services are ordered and paid for, the clients are entitled for the services procured.
- Value services will be delivered within the stated timeframes after payment credited to our account.
- Certain services will be billed and delivered on the basis of a current state assessment of your information and state of preparedness. AS such, upon your order your team will receive a call from one of our consultants to discuss, review and bill for your specific request.
- Once an order is received and paid for, the same cannot be cancelled as our team will have already allocated the funds and initiated the work to ensure timely delivery. However, should your circumstances warrant consideration, your team can immediately advise us on [email protected] or contact us.
Links to Third Party Sites
- This website contains links to other websites that we do not control or maintain. ZimProc is not responsible for the content of these sites. We provide these links for your convenience only, and do not necessarily endorse their content.
- While ZimProc makes every effort to ensure that information published on this website is accurate and current, neither ZimProc nor its employees warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information published on the ZimProc website (www.zimproc.co.za), and shall not be held liable for any losses caused by the use or manner use of such information. Any person or entity that relies on any information obtained from this system does so at his or her own risk.
- ZimProc accepts no responsibility for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information. All information in this site is provided "as is". Nothing herein shall to any extent substitute for the independent investigations and the sound technical and business judgment of the member.
- With the exception of proven negligence on the part of ZimProc, its directors and staff, ZimProc shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever with respect to the service, the materials and the products. Users of this website must hereby acknowledge that any reliance upon any materials shall be at their sole risk.
- ZimProc accepts Tender Notices, Advertising material, Vendor Registration Procedures, Bank application and other relevant forms from its clients for publishing on the website. Advertisers are responsible for ensuring the integrity of the material submitted. Should any of the suppliers of information be deemed to have deliberately submitted a maliciously misleading advert or notification members can alert both ZimProc and any relevant authority for further investigations.
- ZimProc reserves the right, in their sole discretion and without any obligation, to make improvements to, or correct any error or omissions in any portion of the service or the materials.